Well shit! Piss, crap, thunder and tarnation!
Some guy named "Anonymous" has e-mailed me to say that the Super Bowl was LAST SUNDAY, not tomorrow (see below). Well, I guess he should know. "Anonymous" has written more than anybody in the world, so he should know (just Google it and see).
I don't know why there wasn't anything in the papers or on teevee about this. Jesus, how's a guy supposed to keep up?
I guess I will have to tell our Super Bowl Planning Committee members that they slept through the game. They probably would have, anyway.
But, hey. Anybody? Did the Nagurskis win?
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(328)
-
▼
February
(27)
- Foiled Again and Foul of Mouth
- Attention Dementia Disorder
- Look for Me on TV
- I'm Exercised
- Just Another Day in the Life
- Things to Ponder
- I Strike It Rich
- Just Another Book Blogger
- Down the 'Jeopardy' Tubes; Plus: Chapter Three
- I'm on Jeopardy; Plus: Chapter Two
- Saving Social Security, Writing a Book
- Old People Get Hacked
- Oh, the Things We Hear
- We Call in the Law-Man
- The Restaurant Review
- Some of Us Never Get the Word
- Almost Time for the Big Day
- I'm in Fat City
- Let's Operate
- Meet Lester
- The (Really High) Cost of Living
- Slowpokes and Speed Demons
- Strange But True
- I'm Starving Here
- I'm as Sharp as TWO Tacks!
- Oldster's Version of a Mommy Blog
- Keeping Active
-
▼
February
(27)
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment