
Got a caption on you?
I have often wanted to do this: Print a picture and invite you to give me a caption for it. This picture begs to be captioned.
Put your entry in the comments. The best one will get a mighty fine prize. Honest. So write some of your good ol' pap today. This "contest" ends 7/30/2006. Feelgood Haines will be the sole judge. This is so the sucker won't be eligible to win.
+ + + + + + + +
A guy walks into a bar carrying a dachshund that has on a Michigan State University jersey and helmet. The dog is festooned with MSU pom poms. The bartender holds up a hand: "No way! No animals in here. You'll have to leave."
The guy says, "Oh, give me a break. I'm desperate. We're both big fans but the TV set is broken at home. This is the only place we can see the MSU-Michigan game."
After securing a promise the dog will behave, the bartender lets the guy stay to watch the game.
The big game begins with MSU receiving the kick. The Spartans move smartly down the field, but bog down at the 30 yard line. So they kick a field goal.
The dachshund goes nuts. He marches up and down the bar, high-fiving all the patrons.
The bartender says, "Wow! That is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. What does the dog do when MSU scores a touchdown?"
The guy says, "I don't know. I've only had him three years."
+ + + + + + + +
(There, Vicki. Now we can be pals again. Sorry, Bonnie.)
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is benign. Adj., what you always want your doctor to say. Def.: What you be after you be eight.

No comments:
Post a Comment