Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Short Shrift Saturday #33

As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter giving herself joy with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asks, "Just what are you doing?"

The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm 35 years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Go away and leave me alone."

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzzing noise and he entered to see his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator. To his question as to what she was doing, she said, "Dad, I'm 35 years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Go away and leave me alone."

The following day, the wife came home from shopping and heard the buzzing noise coming from -- of all places -- the living room. She entered and observed her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold beer and staring at the TV. The vibrator was next to him on the couch.

The wife says, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm watching baseball with my son-in-law."

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is indescribable. Adj., boy this is going to be tough. Def.: Descriptive of your facial expression that is apparent only upon having a passport photo taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment