I always knew you had an urge to be a good person. So now Ol’ Hoss gives you a chance to satisfy your deeper urge.My new buddy, Monty, will be participating July 29 in a 24-hour blogathon for Cerebral Palsy research and care. She is looking for sponsors, which you will shortly be.
See, Monty is the mother of twins, a girl and a boy. The boy has cerebral palsy. But Monty maintains a stiff upper humor. For every $100 she gets pledged to the cause, she will sing a song on audio-phone or podcasted or whatever. Ain’t that neat? (The songs are really ditzy, but Monty is a lot of fun, which makes it all the more neat-o.)
So click on the Monty above, go over and pledge your little heart out. As they say, every little bit helps. But keep in mind that bigger bits help more.
+ + + + + + + +
I’m going to hate myself in the morning, but I can’t resist telling you what I learned when I was dreaming last night: “Carrying babies must be easy; otherwise, they would have men doing it.”
(Bam! Crash! &%#^%$#&()&^$!sucker.) [Hmmm....seems like sounds of discontent among the lovely ladies who visit. Order up an investigation, Watson.]
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is successful father. N., can this be? Def.: A person who lets mommy tend to the potty training.

No comments:
Post a Comment