Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, July 28, 2006

Short Shrift Saturday #35

This little sucker is a stuffed squirrel that my best buddy Vicki sent to me. See, Vicki lives in this big house in Michigan and is moving to a littler house in Chicago, so she had to unload some of her treasures.

Not shown are two little hand-blown glass ornaments that Vicki included. I had to sort carefully through a billion pieces of peanut foam to find them, so I am, of course, sending a bill.

+ + + + + + + +

(Rats! I knew this wasn't Saturday. but I slipped a cog. So it goes.....Tomorrow, this post will be timely. Read it then.)

+ + + + + + + +

Two buffalo are standing on the range when a passing motorist sees them.

He says to his wife, "Those are the mangiest, scroungiest, most moth-eaten miserable beasts I've ever seen."

So one buffalo says to the other: "I think I just heard a discouraging word."

+ + + + + + + +

This contortionist is almost beyond belief.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is recess. N., school days, school days. Def.: When fat kids go outside to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment