Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Receptionist Who Receives

The 86-year-old man walks into a crowded reception room and approaches the desk. The receptionist says, "Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my dick," he responds. Irritated, the receptionist says, "You shouldn't come into a crowded room and say things like that." He says, "Why not? You asked, and I told you."

The receptionist replied, "Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something, and discussed the problem further with the doctor in private. Why don't you just start over?"

So the man leaves, waits a few minutes, and returns. "I'd like to see the doctor, please, about my ear."

"And what is wrong with your ear, sir?" the receptionist asks.

"I can't piss out of it."

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is fruit. N., you little rotter, you. Def.: One whose hands and toes turn prunelike after he has stayed too long in the bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment