I swear it is. About King Tut. Really. Truly.Here's an honest-to-goodness news clip:
"Yellow-green glass carved into a beetle-shaped ornament and found on a necklace worn by King Tut was created by a meteorite fireball.
"The carving is known as a scarab, which are ancient Egyptian fertility symbols, SHAPED LIKE DUNG BEETLES."
Hoo boy, is Hoss ever getting classy. King Tut and I. Boy howdy!
+ + + + + + + +
Okay, so this b**g is about dung beetles. I give great thankees to Tisha for giving me these pictures. Of course, she had to, knowing how much I like These pix she got at the Fort Worth TX zoo, where she and her family were idling while Uncle Bronc was getting his insides re-done (you don't want to know).
Anyway, King Tut and the dung beetles are A-OK, just like me.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is atheist. N., sorry, Big Ernie. Def.: Me, who lacks invisible support.

No comments:
Post a Comment