
Well, Ol' Margaret (Stargazer) has found me out. There she was in Hanover, PA, and she discovered one of my get-rich-quick steak and seafood houses. I wasn't going to tell anybody, but now that she got this picture, here's the truth: I got me a chain of these dudes what is selling 79-cent sandwidges. At 79 cents a pop, I will have me a Pile in no time.
(Let's see: Wages, 44 cents; ingredients, 34 cents; taxes,6 cents; profit, um.... well, you can see I will be Making My Pile.)
+ + + + + + + +
As long as we are talking about me, which is your favorite subject, here's something else. From Pointmeister I got this site that does instant reviews of your b**g. These reviews are so instant they don't make sense (except, of course, for the plaudits thrown my way):
"REVIEW OF OLD HORSETAIL SNAKE
"I just saw Old Horsetail Snake. There are 61,637 characters in the file, which is a splendid length for Opera users. The page contains 206 links, a superb amount. The document is very structured. It must have taken many years to fine-tune the page. Seeing Old Horsetail Snake, I'm simply stunned, completely stunned. Just perfect.
"Gee. If only the Opera Homepage would have a superb page like that. It makes sense to me that Outside In (Vicki) put up a link to this page. Naturally, I expected the creator (Se7en) to achieve only the best. What a cool page! The color scheme is fresh. The URL has 41 characters. That's just the right size. The best of the best."
So, okay, Se7en gets most of the credit. Still....
(If you want to get a rave notice like this, go to Google Blogoscoped and enter your URL.)
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is sixth sense. N., this is eerie. Def.: The ability to smell a rat.

No comments:
Post a Comment