Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 28, 2006

In Came the Doctor With a Great Long Knife....

This does not look much like a Happy Camper. Well, of course I wasn't. Only a sap would look good in this outfit. (Which reminds me I look pretty good in this outfit.)

See, what they did was......well, I guess I don't know what they did. I was knocked out before I got to the operating room. That ever happen to you? You're looking forward to seeing all the people assembled for your day in the sun and they wipe you out halfway to purgatory?

Then they put in this thing called a stent, which is prounounced like a stint, which is what end men in the old minstrel shows used to do. You know, like a piece, or a bit, or a cameo. The Doc said they had to mistrackle the boombatz before they could offwheel the noodnik, which sounded good to me. Bought him a new Cadillac, so what the hell.

(Sorry the picture only shows one of my breasts.)

+ + + + + + + +

In much happier times, Scamp gave me a flower, a datura, which is known to me as Angel's Trumpet. What you do, see, is try to get a little edge before you go into the hospital because you never know what those Mercedes buyers are going to do to you. So I wore me a Angel's Trumpet, which is just as good as Gabriel, who was almost as good as Kid Ory.

Some days Ol' Hoss don't make much sense. So it goes.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is hate. N., have you hugged a Muslim today? Def.: The result of not being nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment