Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, September 11, 2006

Where I've Been in Ireland

See this? (Well a course they saw it, dum dum. What a boob you are, Hoss. Ask a rhetorical question, get a Ben and Jerry's answer.)

So anyway, Scamp and I had to leave the house for another round of house lookers and we went up to Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge. Not much action between migrations, but we did see five of these. This wasn't one of them. I would never watch a Great Blue Heron gulp down a rat.

(If you are gone by now, I understand. I gulped a bit when I saw it, too.)

+ + + + + + + +

The Washington Post had some kind of contest asking people to do something. Here are two of the results:

In London a granny named Sue,
Kept a blade in the heel of her shoe.
When she carved up a dame
In a lav she became
The old woman who shivved in a loo.

(Hoo boy.)

In the Alps lived a foundling so sad,
Till one day came a woman, said, "Lad,
"Don't you recognize me?
"I'm your Mom, can't you see?"
"Yodeladyhoo married my Dad?"

(Little Sir Echo, how do you do?)

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is is. V., could it be are? Def.: According to Bill Clinton, this has no definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment