Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, September 01, 2006

Rabbits and Crystal

Today, as usual, I am showing you a picture of a rabbit and then I say "Rabbit! Rabbit!" so I will have good luck for the rest of the month. Imagine that: you staring at a good ol' bunny so I can get lucky.

(Ho ho har de har har. I said "get lucky.")

+ + + + + + + +

Also today I am pleased to award A Perfect Post to Crystal for her very funny piece about traveling pants that are getting farther and farther away from her.

In fact, Crystal was funny the whole month long. So go see her pant.

The Perfect Post awards are the dreamchild of Momma K and Lucinda. Go visit them too, to see all of today's awards.

+ + + + + + + +

Today Scamp and Muldoon are traveling in Central Oregon. So, sure, I will take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment