MSN has decided that I should pay for the privilege of writing for you. I am dithered; all I wanted to do was sign on, write, sign off and eat soup.
So, anyway, some guru is coming to my (and Scamp's) place Friday to give me a new email and a new lease on life. Don't go away. I will be back. (It says here.)
Meanwhile, consider these combinations that it is advised we oldsters should avoid:
A nose ring and bifocals.
Spiked hair and bald spots.
Miniskirts and support hose.
Ankle bracelets and corn pads.
Speedos and cellulite.
A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar.
Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor.
Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge.,
Bikinis and liver spots.
Short shorts and varicose veins.
Inline skates and a walker.
Thongs and Depends.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(285)
-
▼
September
(20)
- Short Shrift Saturday #42
- Once in a Nutshell
- In Came the Doctor With a Great Long Knife....
- Readingbetweenthelines
- Short Shrift Saturday #41
- Cleaning Up My Act
- Picture Perfect
- Quirky Is a Pretty Good Word
- Short Shrift Saturday #40
- Peace Be Upon You, Saith MSN
- It's Bad; I've Been Had
- "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...."
- Restroom Graffiti
- Where I've Been in Ireland
- Mehicans, Airports and Ambulances (A.K.A. Short Sh...
- Dipping Pigtails in the Inkwell
- I Would Gogh Anywhere With You
- Some Things We Didn't Know About
- Short Shrift Saturday #38 Sunday #1
- Rabbits and Crystal
-
▼
September
(20)
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment