Today I am not here. I am guest posting for my really good buddy Whizzer at Tell Me Why? I got a swell piece over there, probably. Come see.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is portion. Vb., think about it. Def.: Avoiding the homeless.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(328)
-
▼
October
(31)
- Olio, Miscellany, and Etc.
- Halloweeen: Not Just for Kneebiters Anymore
- Now Saturday Gets Short Shrift, Too
- More Work on Bookworks
- I'm in the Money -- If I Could Only Get It
- How to Become a Published Author
- Get On the Bandwagon Time
- Beg? Borrow? STEAL!!
- I Am Barely Here on Sunday, You See
- You Know What the Scientists Say
- A Stranger in Paradox
- Salmagundi*
- When Enza Took Over From Feelgood
- A Revolting Development
- Titles Are the Hard Part
- Sunday Is When I Go on Vacation
- 'Go Fast,' He Said Rapidly
- They Shoot Holes in Cheese, Don't They?
- Are You Like Me? You Have a Horny Car?
- Mr. Irrelevant Meets Mr. Irreverent
- For Want of a Mill a Hot Dog Stand Is Born
- A Short Little Tiny Teeny Meme Thingie
- Petered
- Tell Me Where It Hurts
- All About the Washington Redskins
- 'Bubble and Squeak'
- How Many of Me Could Dance on the Head of a Pin?
- Scram Gravy Ain't Wavy (Notary Sojac)*
- I Am 'In Residence' Elsewhere
- Just Keeping My Hand on the Tiller
- Five Years' Worth of Bonus Days
-
▼
October
(31)
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment