I stole these penguins from somebody. Sorry about failure to give credit. Just whistle while you work.+ + + + + + + +
This is Sunday and I rested, and so I don't have much. I am petered out. There is a tavern in Portland, Oregon, named "Peter's Inn." I think "inn" is different from "out." Better, too.
+ + + + + + + +
A couple of things from the two Ronnies on BBC, handed to me by the sage Ozguru.
Ronnie Barker: "The perfect crime was committed last night, when thieves broke into Scotland Yard and stole all the toilets. Police say they have nothing to go on."
Ronnie Corbett:"We've just heard that in the English Channel a ship carrying red paint has collided with a ship carrying purple paint. It's believed both crews have been marooned."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is ready. N., embarrassingly obvious. Def.: The outline of a Trojan long carried in the wallet's secret compartment that apparently will never be needed.
(A note to Ann Adams: You invited me to visit. I can't. The link to your page, rocrobelgranny, does not work. Maybe you will see this and tell me you fixed it.)

No comments:
Post a Comment