Way back in 1850, California became a state. It had no electricity. It had no money. Almost everyone spoke Spanish, and there were gunfights in the streets.
Pretty much like it is now, except the women had real breasts and men didn't hold hands.
+ + + + + + + +
Do these glasses make my nose look fat?+ + + + + + + +
Good ol' Peskie told me this:
A woman is walking down the street and she sees an Indian wearing a necklace made of alligator teeth.
She says, "That's nice. I imagine those mean as much to you as pearls do to us."
"No," he says. "Anyone can open an oyster."
+ + + + + + + +
Here's a great line from my pal Ivy:
"Normally I ride the bus to work. Mostly because I tend to nap on the way downtown, whether DART drives or I do."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is ummm. Adj., what is it? Def.: To pretend interest in some object brought over by a 3-year-old.

No comments:
Post a Comment