+ + + + + + + +
A pastor, a doctor and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.Engineer: "What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!"
Doctor: "I don't know. I've never seen such ineptitude."
Pastor: "Hey, here comes the greenskeeper. Let's ask him.....Hi, George. Say, what's with that group ahead of us? They're really slow."
George: "Oh, yes, that's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free, anytime."
Pastor: "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."
Doctor: "Good idea. And I am going to contact my opthalmologist buddy and see if there is anything he can do for them."
Engineer: "Can't these guys play at night?"
+ + + + + + + +
The French will eat almost anything. So a young cook decided to raise rabbits and sell them to the finer restaurants in Paris. He looked and looked for a site to raise the rabbits but was not successful until an old priest at the cathedral said he could have a small area behind the rectory.
So he raised a bunch of rabbits and started in selling them. One day a restaurant owner asked where he got such fresh rabbits.
"I raise them myself, near the cathedral," the man replied. "I have a hutch back of Notre Dame."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is diets. N., I am SO losing this. Def.: You go on multiples because one isn't enough food.

No comments:
Post a Comment