Last night I broke down and wept. Because of my lung disease I am inordinately short of breath, and can barely get around. Almost everything has to be done for me. So I cried and told Vicki, with whom I am staying in Michigan, that I shouldn't have come.
She said, "Don't feel that way. You can stay here forever."
I sincerely hope you have a friend like that.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(285)
-
▼
May
(25)
- I Am All Eek About This Freak!
- Dr. Seuss and Other People
- Feelgood Helps Me Out With Father's Day
- Short Shrift Saturday #26
- This Is Only My Second Rant
- Things That Go Bump
- Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Peckers
- And a Tip of the Hat to My New Sister
- Christ, the Infiltrator
- Short Shrift Saturday #26
- Let Doctor Hoss Be Your Guide
- Back When You and I Were Young
- I Declare This to Be 'Brother's Day'
- There's Always a Solution
- Zippity Do-Dah
- Short Shrift Saturday #25
- California Now and Then, or Then and Now
- Who Has More Fun Than Beetles?
- I've Been Everywhere, Man
- Tennessee to Texarkana: Alliteration Rules
- Moving Right Along
- You'll Never Know Just How Much....
- Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch
- A Friend in Need Is Befriended
- Making People Famous
-
▼
May
(25)
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment