Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, July 15, 2005

I Am Somewhere Else Today

I am not here today. I was roped into being a guest poster person this one time only for
Melody Ann
so I will be few of words on my own site. The good news is illustrated by this picture, which demonstrates a new line of work for Ol' Hoss -- sellin' braille magazines. I think I was born with a golden touch. Blind people is good clients as they can't see how much money you're taking out of their wallets.

+ + + + + + + +

Here is a good line from my buddy Christine:

"Hypochondriacs get sick occasionally. Just not as often as they would like."

Go visit Christine. She's a pistol. She's writing "100 Reasons Why I Hate My Husband." Fortunately, her husband is a well worth hating. This is funny stuff, folks. Go browse for awhile.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is suspicion. N., uses for a fingernail. Def.: A booger that is carefully examined before being discarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment