"I married a geek I met on the net.
"And then we bought a farm.
"And then he bought me a cool car.
"And then he gave me a baby."
Angie will be giving birth in February next year. She's done it before, once as a surrogate mother. The story she told of that was one of the most moving I've ever experienced. Go see her. If you're lucky, maybe she'll favor you with one of her delightful recipes. Remember, I have never steered you wrong. Go.
+ + + + + + + +
Yesterday I wrote how I could maybe Make My Pile by cornering the market on suspenders, which are going to be mandated for American boys so as to hoist their jeans to cover up their ass crack. The ink was hardly dry on my piece before Debi told me about the new form of ass-crack, seen here at left. Looks like somebody cut a hole in the lady's dress, don't it? What it is, is a pattern printed in the cloth. According to Moxie, the ass-crack pattern is all the rage in Japan. On Moxie's site are three more pictures like this one. Hoss is stunned. Here I am trying to cover up ass-crack in America and the Japanese are peddling it as high fashion. This means war. Tora! Tora! Tora!+ + + + + + + +
"For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press 3." --Alice Kahn.
And from Laura, one of my buddies down in Florida: "I made the mistake of looking up The Olive Garden in the garden section of the phone book."
+ + + + + + + + +
This cartoon is here simply because I need to get rid of it.Well, maybe I forgot the rules. I guess what you're supposed to say when you don't have anything to write is: "Well, I guess I'll get some sleep now."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is busted. N., your luggage went to Morocco. Def.: If your suitcase comes open on the carousel as you arrive home, your fecally-striped shorts will be on top.

No comments:
Post a Comment