Somebody done wrong by my buddy.
This, for once, is not about me. It's about my buddy John, The Muzik Dude. He's a stand-up guy who sometimes sounds tough but melts when his family and friends ask him for anything. He's the kind of guy you want living next door. I ain't got any higher praise than that.
What has gone down is that a newly large phone company, Cingular, has screwed my buddy John over more than somewhat. Go read it about it here: Muzik Dude. This will get your dander up.
Then go to one of the sites of GENUINE Jim: Jim Turner, where you will see, in part:
"I'm talking about the nightmare my friend John had recently with his cell phone provider. Now we have a movement, and momentum grows to the point of a grass roots level that is beginning to poison the company's reputation..
"Can this happen? Is it possible that a little voice in the blogosphere can start a storm the likes of which could cripple a business? I for one would like to see that happen."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is smile. Adj., more like a grimace. Def.: Pretending you don't have a hangover.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(328)
-
▼
August
(31)
- Your 'Can't Miss' Motion Picture for 2005
- I'll Be Right Back
- How to Break Up a Picnic
- Would You Like to See Some Justice Done?
- I Believe Everything I Read
- Blame It All on Me
- Be Happy: Give Hoss Your Lunch Money
- Don't Bury Me Deep on the Lone Prairie
- Songs You Ain't Hardly Heard Of
- Advertise Your B**g on the Hoss Channel
- Hot Damn! Hoss Is Off on a Rant!
- Harvest Moon, or Moon the Harvest?*
- It's Always Just Right in 'The Home'
- A Birthday Is Followed by Pestilence
- 10 Commandments and Amendments
- Where Do Jersey Cows Come From?
- I'm in Connecticut Today
- Tenting Tonight on the Old Campground
- How to Make a Root Beer Float
- Sister Makes Leaving Pay Off
- But You're Probably Clueless
- Cerebral Is as Cerebral Does
- I Can Do It For You Wholesale
- The Color of Hoss
- The Well Runneth Dry
- I'm Not Here This Morning
- Once More Unto the Breach
- The Good, the Bad and the Indifferent
- Slug Bait for Dinner*
- Truckin' on Down to Shantytown*
- Salem History and Then Some
-
▼
August
(31)
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment