Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Easy Way Out: Do a Meme

When the brain goes dead, you can always steal somebody's idea for a meme. So it goes: I guess this one is titled "Four Things".

Four jobs I have had:
1. Trainer, Dung Beetle Racing Team
2. Adviser to my buddy Bill Gates
3. Terrorist, Fourth Grade, Reid School
4. Reporter, Feelgood Haines History Project

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Long Gone With the Wind and the Rain
2. Pshaw Shanks Mare Redemption
3. Wily Coyote Meets the Road Runner
4. Snow White and...uh...you know...the one about the midgets

Four favorite foods:
1. Escargot
2. Rocky Mountain Oysters
3. Vienna sausage and Spam rollups
4. Hair of the dog

Four places I have lived:
1. Alamo, California
2. Alamo Rental Cars
3. Washington D & C
4. The Home on the Old Range

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. USA
2. Mexico
3. Canada
4. Mediterranean Avenue, Marvin Gardens, Water Works, Park Place, Broadway

Four web sites I visit daily:
1., 2., 3., 4. You see that b**groll over to the left? Yes, almost all of them, every day.

Four places I'd rather be:
1. With you
2. And you
3. And you
4. And you.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is peeper. N., ready with the spyglass. Def.: A newborn chicken looking through your bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment