

What if animals were in charge (Part 2)?
+ + + + + + + +
So, Ol' Hoss is driving around the pharmacy, trying to get a parking place up close so I don't need to walk too far (on accounta my lung disease, see). Finally, I say, "Big Ernie, if you can find me an up-close parking place I will go to church every Sunday and give up booze." Miraculously, a parking place opens up right at the pharmacy's front door.
Hoss says, "Never mind, Ernie. I found one."*
+ + + + + + + +
What makes somebody become a Christian? It's all in the genes. The story, "Gay Scientists Isolate the Christian Gene," is here.
Thanks to Milt Bogs for the link.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is How old am I? Adj., hard to tell. Def.: When I was young, the Dead Sea was only sick. (--Milton Berle.)
+ + + + + + + +
(*A tip of the Ol' Hoss hat to Oz down there in Australia.)

No comments:
Post a Comment