Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, February 24, 2006

I've Been Working on the Railroad

I had planned to make a big to-do out of it when my Sitemeter said I got to 50,000 visits. I have got there in less than a year because I have so many satisfied customers, such as Ms. Nun here. (What's that? She is surfing porn? Well if that just don't burn your brownies. Dang!)

But then I decided it ain't worth carryin' on about. What the hell difference does it make? You know what really busted my buttons? When I got my very first comment. And then when I got my first oxoxoxoxo's. It has been all downhill since then.

+ + + + + + + +

Okay, about the railroad. As you know, I am very needful of Making My Pile. Most of you have heard of this but newcomers might not know of my grand plan to reincarnate as a goat, which will take a lot of money. (People say, "Why a goat, Ol' Hoss?" And I say, "Don't you remember that old saying, 'Happier than a two-peckered goat'?")

Okay, about the railroad. I have got me a visa, a passport, and certification as a gen-u-ine travel agent. Meaning I can lead tours all over the globe. And the niche I plan to fill (niches is where the big money is) is in Asia, specifically on the TransSiberian Express. Before it broke all to hell, the Soviet Socialist Republic covered 9 time zones. So what I plan to do is get my customers on the TS Express and point out the various time zones. You know, when we roll from Irkutsk to Earwig, I will say, "Just passed another one. Oh, you missed it, Missy? Well, hold on, there's more."

But, of course, after you have seen one time zone I suppose you have seen 'em all, so then I plan to take my customers down to Italy. I am pretty sure we can get there in time to see the Leaning Tower finally eat the weenie.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite (stolen) word today is cover-up. Adj., also known as demure. Def.: The little movement of modesty by which a girl with visible cleavage pulls her skirt down over her knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment