Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, February 13, 2006

Today, I Am Over With the Dude

I have mentioned previously that I have a "girlie" side -- I have needlepointed, braided a rug, hooked a rug, did all the cooking. But this picture over to the left is not me.

+ + + + + + + +

I am here only briefly today. I am guest posting for the MuzikDude. My post over there will arrive at 1 p.m. Pacific Time today (2/13). If you want to see it, click here after that time. Or, type www.muzikdude.com in your browser window.

+ + + + + + + +

What do you know about a 150-pound man who has 75-pound testicles? That he's half nuts.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is psychoanalyst. N., Dr. Psycho, to you. Def.: A person who lets you convince yourself that you are, indeed, totally uninteresting.

No comments:

Post a Comment