Cinderella said, "What are you doing here after all these years?"The Godmother replied, "Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"
Cinderella looked down at her frail body and said, "I wish I were young and full of the beauty I once had." At once her wish became reality. Cinderella felt stirrings inside of her that had been dormant for years.
"Is there anything else?" asked the Godmother.
She said, "I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man."
Magically, Bob underwent so fundamental a change in his biological makeuup that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.
"Congratulations, Cinderella," the Godmother said. "Enjoy your new life." And then she was gone.
Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen. Bob walked over to Cinderella and held her close in his young, musuclar arms. He leaned in close, and whispered: "Bet you're sorry you neutered me."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is tantrum. Adj., on a high horse. Def.: A b**g piece that expresses anger with everybody and everything. These are not in great demand.

No comments:
Post a Comment