I have no theme today. This could be Themeless Thursday, except it's Sunday.+ + + + + + +
A guy goes into the dentist's office, trailed by his wife. He says, "Listen, I'm in a hurry. A tooth has to be pulled so don't mess around with ether, or novocaine. Just get in there and yank it out."
Dentist: "Which tooth is it?"
The Guy: "Open your mouth and show him, honey."
+ + + + + + + +
Christ is on the cross when he says, "John, John." John tries to get closer so he can see what Jesus wants. But the Roman soldiers grab him and throw him down the hill.
John makes his way back up the hill, behind the cross, and finally gets close enough to ask: "Yes, my Lord, what is it?"
Jesus: "John, John, I can see your house from here."
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite word today is bored. Adj., super doldrums. Def.: Descriptive of the guy whose wife has been taken in hand by the lady selling perfume.

No comments:
Post a Comment