Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What's With All the Rabbits?

The Internet Pez family (examples: Tan Lucy Pez, dddragon, Aral and Acton Bell Pez) on the first of every month write a b**g piece often headlined "Rabbit! Rabbit!". And often they will show a new picture of one or more rabbits. Through the device of having my own b**g I am going to pester them until they explain why this is. I think it's called "lagomania," which is Bugs Bunny-speak for "What's up, Doc?"

Now then, Tan Lucy Pez told me this action over to the left is how Easter eggs are made. But I think I'm entitled to confirmation from the rest of the Pez Gang, don't you? Lucy is the mother of this clan, and you know how us old people start forgetting...

And then she says that this monstrosity is one of the smaller rabbits in her Pennsylvania herd. Man, I bet when the coupling starts up you can hear it all the way to Intercourse.

+ + + + + + + +

The world is supposed to end tomorrow. Thank God. I'll finally get off "Hold" with the tech help in India.

+ + + + + + + +

"I believe my music is the healin' music....It regenerates the ears, makes the liver quiver, the bladder splatter and the knees freeze. I'm not conceited, either." -- Little Richard.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite phrase today is Hawaiian shirt. N., colors loud and louder. Def.: The thing you bought on vacation so you'd have something for Goodwill the next time they call.

No comments:

Post a Comment