Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, June 16, 2006

Deep Out of the Heart of Texas

While in Texas I didn't get close to Crawfish, where the President lives. But he continued to impress me:

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." --May 5, 2006.

"I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy Israel." --May 4, 2006.

+ + + + + + + +

German poet Heinrich Heine died. He left his entire estate to his wife -- if she would remarry, so there would be "at least one man to regret my death."

+ + + + + + + +

If you want to crack up, go here, where you can discover that 5x5 is 14. I lifted this from Cascokat.

+ + + + + + + +

I wish you a Merry Fartmas. Great video, except it's a stinkeroo.

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is chastity. N., you want a belt with that? Def.: The least practiced of the sexual perversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment