Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Never Let It Be Said

Some things about some other people:

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is, where the hell is yours? Do you point at your crotch when you ask where the restroom is?

2. People who will search the entire room for the remote because "it's too far" to walk to the TV and change the station manually.

3. When people watching a film say, "Did you see that?" No, half-deck, I spent $12 so I could come stare at the floor.

4. When people say "Life is short".... What the hell? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does.

5. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?" Yes, dumbass, and it left me standing here. Idiot.

+ + + + + + + +

Sitting behind some nuns at a baseball game, three men decided their habits were blocking the view. So they tried some insults to get them to move.

In a very loud voice, the first guy says, "I'm going to move to Montana. There are only 100 nuns in Montana."

The second guy joins in. "I'm moving to Utah. There are only 50 nuns in Utah."

And the third agrees. "I'm going to Idaho. There are only 25 nuns in Idaho."

One of the nuns turns, smiles sweetly, and says, "Why don't you go to Hell. There are no nuns there."

+ + + + + + + +

My favorite word today is drama. N., it ain't funny, McGee. Def.: Your life after you have taken out all the dull parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment