This is what happens when Catholic drivers put the pedal to the metal.+ + + + +
Gen-you-ine news-
paper headline: "Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over"
+ + + + + + + +
Well, I guess it's no secret that I am a fan of dung beetles. And you should be, too. I just read a story that said cattle ranchers save $380 million a year because beetles carry off the poo.
To say nothing of meerkats. See, according to this video, dung beetles are the resident maid service for meerkats, which are very lovable, as you know.
Moral of the story: Take a dung beetle to lunch.
+ + + + + + + +
A nifty quote from Tan Lucy Pez: "You'll always be my Dad. That's one thing the casinos can't take away from me."
+ + + + + + + +
Here's a funny that I stole from Raggedy. It is Frank Caliend, doing a number on Dubya.
+ + + + + + + +
My favorite phrase today is end of the world. N., I've been reading Revelations again. Def.: What today's TV shows make you hope for.

No comments:
Post a Comment