Here I am, an escapee from the Age of Stegosaurs, on my last legs, and people are trying to work me to death. First it was Judy and J & J's Mom saying I had to write a bunch of stuff about what I would do if I were any number of occupations. Then Modern Millie said I had to write stuff about books. And now Chenoah has me "Turd Tagged." I tell you girls, my brain is just about fried. I ain't used to thinkin'. I am more a man of action. Man of Steel, if you really wanna know. I did leap some tall buildings in my time.
Anyhow, when you get "Turd Tagged" you have to do a little poetic. The first and third lines are: "Turd in a punch bowl." The taggee has to write the second and fourth lines, on any subject, making sure they rhyme. So I gonna do this, only I'm pretending that Chenoah did the writing. Here goes:
Turd in a punch bowl,
It resembles Ol' Hoss.
Turd in a punch bowl,
Drowned. It's not a big loss.
Dang, Chenoah! I thought you liked me better'n that.
Bottom line-wise, I get to ask three other internet writers to take on this challenge. So I hereby Turd Tag the following: Jessica Rabbitt, That Damned Judy and Poopie. They're all good sports, don't mind being dumped on.
+ + + + + + + +
Something I read on the internet but I can't tell you where so I'm sorry:
"Witches don't have leaders. Granny Weatherwax was the most highly regarded of the leaders they didn't have."
+ + + + + + + +
A Liff definition:
Gildersome: Descriptive of a joke someone tells you which starts well, but which becomes so embellished in the telling that you start to weary of it after scarcely half an hour."
+ + + + + + + +
Matey says:
Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing.
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(328)
-
▼
May
(31)
- Flowering Plants Find a Hero
- Hoss, the Unmatched Matchmaker
- Things Are Always Slow on Sunday
- Boy Howdy, This Is Strange Stuff
- Paying for the Milky Way Trip
- Look Out Folks; She's Gonna Blow
- In Re: Hoss, Who Loves State Songs
- Hoss Gets Hit With Another Meme
- I Tell You About My Music, Not
- Hoss Brings You More Mate Stottos
- Good Lines and Motto Lines
- You Want Mottos? We Got Mottos
- Maxine Solves an Economic Conundrum
- A Bunch of Piss-Poor Writin'
- Hoss Is SO Interesting
- There Is Nothing Here About Anything
- Back in the Saddle Again
- Take a Minute to Vote for Alli
- Symbols of Oregon
- Inventions Wanted
- Can Ol' Hoss Get a Job?
- More of Many Things About Hoss
- Bigfoots: Mr. and Mrs. Everyman
- Punch Bowl Is Callin' My Name
- 'See Spot Run' and Other Books I Read
- Here Is Your Math Lesson
- Seeking the Fountain of Youngness
- I Think Ol' Hoss Is Getting Silly
- I Love Me Best of All
- The Women Are Picking on Me
- Giggling Permitted; Also Yawning
-
▼
May
(31)
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment